Anu in Blogland

My thoughts and interests. Things I've learned.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Hesitant Blogger

What am I doing in Blogland? How did I get here?

I suspect that I have (at least some traits of) avoidant personality disorder, so I usually avoid blogs, jobs and all other useful things. Are blogs useful? Mine probably isn't, but globally speaking yes, I think so.

I'm currently unemployed, and I wasn't selected to the vocational course I applied to, so I have the time. I've thought about blogging, but I'm not sure if it's my thing. There are so many decisions to make, and what's the point really? I still don't know, but as a result of a very rare act of spontaneity: here I am!

Maybe it's an existentialist thing (or Cartesian more likely). I try to prove myself that I exist. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home