Anu in Blogland

My thoughts and interests. Things I've learned.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes

Holy cow, I've got a job!

I haven't had a job for a long time, for so long I'm not gonna tell you how long it's been. :P Anyway it's a big deal for me, even if it's only a temporary one as a seasonal help.

And that's not all, it seems I'll also be moving pretty soon, so I'm a bit overwhelmed. Not in a bad way, but I'm slightly afraid I'm gonna mess things up somehow. I might get ill, get the date or time wrong, lose my memory, get kidnapped by the UFOs...

Well, you never know what's going to happen, but I should be okay. Blogging might not be a priority in the near future, but we'll see.

My post on Katherine Mansfield's short story "At the Bay" is here.

1 Comments:

  • At 22:46, Blogger Haiku Ambulance said…

    You should check out the Helsinki complaints choir if you haven't already. the URL is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATXV3DzKv68. It's how I found out about the word sauna.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home