Anu in Blogland

My thoughts and interests. Things I've learned.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

ESC 2007

The Eurovision Song Contest was held this year in Helsinki, and what a wonderful job we did with it! The show was brilliant, and the overall quality of songs was quite good. I'm slightly tired of it all right now, but I just want to say that I absolutely loved the winner Marija Serifovic and her song Molitva. So here it is:



There's also ESC Webradio, if you want to listen to all kinds of songs that have competed in the Eurovision Song Contest over the years. And there's ESC television on the web, so you can watch the whole final, if you want to.

There's been a lot of horrible music over the years, that's true, but there are some good songs as well. I think the quality has gone up in the last few years, and I'm not at all sorry to see new "eastern" countries to take part. So if next year we'll see Palestine or Kazakstan, I couldn't be happier about it. Welcome to this crazy mix. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home