Anu in Blogland

My thoughts and interests. Things I've learned.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Still present

I haven't been here for a while, but hopefully that will change in the future. I'm still rather busy, although my temporary job is over for now. They might take me back when they need extra help in the future. We'll see.

Unfortunately my grandmother passed away recently, and we've been sorting out everything she left behind, and I've been moving too (I still live in Helsinki), although that's been progressing slowly with everything else going on. (And I really haven't felt like being on my own in times like these.)

All my grandparents are gone now. It's almost hard to believe, because I remember them so vividly. Death seems rather abstract, even if you slowly become more used to it. I wonder, in the future, how will I remember who is alive and who isn't?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home