Anu in Blogland

My thoughts and interests. Things I've learned.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sundries

If you've ever read rec.sport.soccer, you probably remember Victoria Barrett, because she used to be a very prolific writer in that newsgroup. These days she seems more interested in blogging. Her blog is called Sundries, which is a new word for me: "Articles too small or numerous to be specified; miscellaneous items".

She used to get into a lot of arguments with people, and many wondered whether she was a fake person or not. Whatever you think of her views or lifestyle, she certainly seems to have amazing amount of energy. Besides studying she is interested in various subjects from soccer and politics to all kinds of girly activities. I can only admire her ease of writing, and the amount of text she manages to produce for her blog.

1 Comments:

  • At 05:57, Blogger vbspurs said…

    Thank you for your kind thoughts, and your link to my blog, Anu.

    I can't say that I recognise the name from our beloved RSS, but I certainly appreciate your remembering me, from it.

    I look forward to seeing you around on RSS, during WC 2006.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

     

Post a Comment

<< Home